Coming Soon: Changes to the Staff Directory
- Integrating staff information from the HR system
- Online requests for changes to location, phone number or other miscellaneous updates
- Automatic updates from other enterprise systems
The Network and Collaboration Services (NCS) team provides quality service to the Griffith community. To ensure we maintain a high standard of service, we have developed the NCS Client Service Charter. We serve Students, Staff (Academic, Research and Administrative) General Public, Visitors, Vendors and Colleagues in the Office of Digital Solutions.
NCS Client Service Charter
NCS Team Members Will:
- Identify who we are, and give clear, accurate and timely assistance or help find the relevant person who can
- Treat clients with courtesy and respect
- Be fair, open and reasonable
- Be knowledgeable about NCS products and services
- Respond in accordance with INS Service Level Agreements
- Welcome client comments and respond to client feedback
- Work collaboratively with other Griffith departments and external organisations to accomplish a shared goal
- Promote good client service to all NCS staff by promoting your feedback, rewarding excellent client service and improving staff performance by providing training
- Comply with University policies to ensure security and integrity of Griffith data
You can help us Maintain a Quality of Service By:
- Providing timely, accurate and detailed information about your request
- Helping us to establish an acceptable time to respond to your request
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of
- Treating us with courtesy and respect
- Providing feedback so we can continually improve our services
We value any feedback to help us to continually monitor and improve our services.We welcome all feedback, including:
- A compliment about a positive experience you had with our service
- A suggestion or comment on ways to improve our service
- A complaint if you are not satisfied with the service received or if you feel you have been treated unfairly or unreasonably.
How we will Respond to Feedback:
We will respond to feedback made to NCS within 10 working days.
- Respond to suggestions or negative feedback so that we can implement improvements.
- Thank you for providing feedback and record details
- Ensure if we can't fix the problem immediately, we will source a workaround and offer an alternative solution (if possible) until a resolution is implemented
- Escalate your feedback to the most experienced person who can deal with it
- Aim to fix the problem within agreed Service Level Agreement and regularly communicate progress updates
- Confirm that your feedback has been actioned appropriately.