Welcome to Griffith!
Get settled in to your new role and find your way around campus with our Onboarding courses, activities and resources.
As a new employee, you need to complete Griffith's online Onboarding courses.
These courses include compulsory Health and Safety training, such as annual fire safety and your Health and Safety Induction.
You can also enrol in the On the Move bus tour, which gives you the chance to experience all five campuses in one day.
Transition to Griffith
Transition to Griffith is twice a year program designed to introduce academic and professional support staff to Griffith’s key strategies and priories. A great opportunity to network with University staff, you will have the opportunities to connect with executive group members and colleagues from across the University, ensuring you are well prepared for your new role.
Resources to help get you set up
- Find a colleague using the staff phonebook
- Campus maps are available to help you find your way around Griffith
- Visit the Employment page for more information on salary rates, leave and benefits
- Learn all about Office 365 and how you can use these applications in your everyday work
- All your technological needs in one place from software, wi-fi, phones, video conferencing, tech support and more.
- Find all University policies in the policy library
Higher Degree by Research (HDR) supervision
Training for supervisors of HDR candidates offered through the Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) and information on HDR supervisor accreditation.
Learning Futures offer induction programs for new teaching staff, Course Convenors and Program Directors at the beginning of each trimester.
Academic staff development
Learning Futures offers courses and programs to support and equip academics to become more effective over the full range of their academic responsibilities.
Give life-changing support to students facing financial hardship, with a fortnightly, pre-tax donation.
We offer a wide range of professional development and corporate training opportunities.
Find information on University Councils and Committees, strategic planning, quality assurance and more.