SRC election rules include information about the nomination of electoral teams and nomination forms. Please make yourself familiar with these regulations:
Mr Cory Everdell, as Returning Officer hereby gives notice of intention to conduct elections for membership of the Student Representative Council Campus Executive Committees and Board positions listed:
SRC Campus Committee ( 1 x President, 2 x Committee Members):
- Mt Gravatt
- Queensland College of Art
- Queensland Conservatorium
SRC Board Positions:
- Indigenous Officer
Persons wishing to stand for nomination to a position on the SRC Campus Executive Committee must:
- be enrolled as an undergraduate student on the same campus as the position; as determined by the host campus of the bachelor program in which the undergraduate student is currently enrolled
- be nominated in writing by another undergraduate student enrolled at the same SRC campus (nomination 1 of 3)
- have the nomination seconded by two other undergraduate students enrolled at the same SRC campus (nominations 2 and 3)
Eligible persons nominated for an SRC Campus Committee position, unless declared elected unopposed, will be elected by the undergraduate students enrolled at the same SRC campus.
Nomination forms for positions on the SRC Campus Committee are now available.
Nomination forms are also available from Mr Cory Everdell, Student Associations Manager, Campus Life, Nathan Campus N28. Nomination forms must reach the Returning Officer by the due date.
Term of office (all positions): from 1 November 2019 to 31 October 2020.