The Student Representative Council represents undergraduate students enrolled at Logan, Mt Gravatt, Nathan, Queensland College of Art, Queensland Conservatorium, and the Digital Campus.
The objects for which the SRC is established are to:
- promote and defend the interests and welfare of students both within and outside the University
- represent the views of students to persons and groups within and outside the University
- promote and encourage equity and access to all levels for all students within the University
- encourage students to be involved in the activities of the Student Representative Council, and
- perform such other roles as may be determined by the University Council.