Online exam requests and submissions – Trimester 3, 2017
The University is soon to introduce a new examination system, with the aim to collect exam requirements and lodge exam papers online, for all centrally managed exams. In late 2016, a Project team was formed and considered the requirements, reviewed options and delivered a plan for implementation.
(mp4 1 min 4MB) script (PDF 9Kb)
The new examination management system will provide many benefits which include:
- No more hard copy Exam Paper Details Reports for collecting exam requirements
- No need to submit hard copies of master examination papers in person
- Improved handling of exam arrangements for students registered with Disability Services
- Improved management of external examinations
- External student will be able to view their exam timetable in myGriffith.
A sneak peek of the new system is available. See the proposed online pages for:
The new system was planned to be in place for the beginning of Trimester 2, however this date has been revised to release the system in Trimester 3, 2017. As such, the one hour information sessions will be scheduled to align with the new release date – mid-October, 2017.
A range of self-paced resources will be made available prior to the release of the new exam system.
These resources will include:
- Short instructional videos
- Detailed user guide
- Quick reference guide.