Our role is to provide cost effective software asset management services to support the teaching, learning, research and administrative functions of the university through collaboration with clients, suppliers, industry representative, and other Australian/New Zealand Tertiary Institutions.
The following lists our areas of responsibility:
- the management of software licence contract management, including the revision and renewals.
- administering, co-ordinating and collaborating of agreements across the university and in association with other institutions and CAUDIT
- providing advice with regards to software compliance for site licence agreements
- procurement of software licenses and vendor management
- management of electronic and physical installation media, including software disposal
- maintaining of software deployment records
- management of software licence keys