Mr Cory Everdell, as Returning Officer hereby gives notice of intention to conduct an election for membership of the Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association (GUPSA) as listed:
GUPSA Board Positions:
- Coursework Officer
- Research Officer
- International Students Officer
- Equity Officer
- Campus Coordination Officer
Students wishing to stand for nomination to a position on the GUPSA Board must:
- Must be a postgraduate student of Griffith University enrolled on either a Brisbane or Logan campus;
- be nominated in writing by another Griffith University postgraduate student enrolled on either a Brisbane or Logan campus; and
- have the nomination seconded by one other postgraduate student enrolled on either a Brisbane or Logan campus.
Eligible persons nominated for a GUPSA Board position, unless declared elected unopposed, will be elected by the postgraduate students enrolled.
Nomination forms for positions on the GUPSA Board are now available:
Nomination forms are also available from Mr Cory Everdell, Student Associations Manager, Campus Life, Nathan Campus N28. Nomination forms must reach the Returning Officer by the due date.
Term of office (all positions): 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020