More than half of all users are search dominant [preferring to] go straight for the search box when they enter a website. - Jakob Nielsen
The Griffith site is indexed using a search engine called Funnelback.
General search results come from an automatically generated index of public and intranet Griffith websites. It is common for a search to match hundreds of documents of varying relevance to what the user is seeking. For more information, go to:
The search interface appears on the top right-hand corner for all Griffith public facing sites and the Staff portal. On some intranet sites, the search interface appears in the red search bar and others can be seen on the top right-hand corner.
The search indexes pages from:
- Degree Finder
- Events calendar
- Explore — Professional Learning at Griffith
- Facebook (list of channel groups are located on the social media page)
- Google Apps Support
- Griffith News
- Griffith intranet site
- Griffith public site
- Impact @ Griffith Sciences
- Integrity 20
- Library guides
- LinkedIn (list of channel groups are located on the social media page)
- Policy Library
- Twitter (list of channel groups are located on the social media page)
- Wordpress blogs
- YouTube (list of channel groups are located on the social media page).
If you feel your site is not found in the search results, please fill in a Search keyword request form.