Please find below an array of resources to assist with navigating the experience@griffith system; setting up SET surveys, downloading and analysing reports, and closing the loop on feedback. For any questions about the system or related policies, consult the Surveys and Engagement team x54688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Add a Teaching Survey (SET)PDF (210KB)
How to Add Extra QuestionsPDF (433KB)
How to Add a Customised QuestionPDF (144KB)
How to Access my Survey to ReviewPDF (105KB)
experience@griffith Student User GuidePDF (2.2MB)
Overivew for Academic StaffPDF (3.8MB)
Increase response rates by showing students the importance of feedback
Comprehensive support for making use of survey results is available through Learning Futures.
Did you know...
- Teaching staff can add their own SETs.
- Almost every course is automatically evaluated every time it is offered, while SETs are manually added by convenors and instructors.
- Extra questions can be added to both an SEC and SET, including a customisable question specific to Convenor needs.
- experience@griffith reports can display results in various ways, including summary reports that calculate results of several courses selected by the user and multiple reports that display individual results for multiple courses.
- The system experience@griffith is smartphone and tablet friendly.