Voice messages are stored in a voicemail box that you can access from any Griffith campus, your mobile or any external phone. Complete the Voicemail & Caller ID request form to set up a new voicemail account or to change an existing setup.
If your mailbox has been used previously, you will need to log a request to either:
- Reset PIN on voicemail box (existing recordings will not be affected)
- Request a new voicemail / reset voicemail box which will remove all existing voicemail recordings.
- Add or change caller ID of your desk phone profile.
You will need to setup your new voice mailbox on your video phone before you can access any messages.
- Set up your voicemail box (PDF 48kB)
- How to access voice messages (Standard and Premium Phones) (PDF 258kB)