The Premium Phone will be used by staff who require multiple line appearances on their phone. You will recognise this phone as it has six buttons on the left hand-side of the screen, as well the screen is a touch-screen.
To assist you in getting started with your video phone there are a number of resources including videos to watch, training guides to follow as well as room-based training to attend.
There a number of short training videos that will give you an overview of the phone functionality.
Setup your Voicemail
You will need to setup your new voice mailbox on your video phone before you can access any messages.
- Set up your Voice Messages (PDF 48kB)
- Quick Reference Guide Voice Messages (Standard and Premium Phones) (PDF 258kB)
Review training guides
The training guides will help you get to know the many phone and calling features, the buttons and soft keys and how to conference and personalise your video phone.
- Quick Reference Guide (Premium Phone) (PDF 152kB)
- Button and Key Reference Guide (PDF 500kB)
- Getting Started with your Phone (Premium Phone) (PDF 584kB)
- Conferencing (Premium Phone) (PDF 400kB) &
- Personalising your Phone (Standard and Premium Phones) (PDF 881kB)
Additional learning resources
There are a number of other learning resources available, these are:
- Setup/change your phone PIN (PDF 261kB)
- Login to a video phone (PDF 250kB)
- Make external calls on a common-use video phone (PDF 268kB)
- Video Conferencing Etiquette (PDF 179kB)
- Video Phone Etiquette (PDF 187kB)
- Phone Authorization Code (PDF 157kB)