- hosting or joining a meeting using a web browser
- meeting face to face with video and/or audio
- 100 people or less.
- collaborating using audio, video and your desktop from any computer and most smartphones and tablets
- sharing and annotating documents
- recording and sharing your meeting audio and video
- interviewing job applicants.
Getting started with WebEx
You can get started with WebEx and learn how to connect to WebEx for the first time as well as review the other guides, see Training and support. For information about hosting, attending, recording and watching meeting recordings, see WebEx Meetings.
To learn about scheduling, joining and facilitating meetings as well as the productivity tools you can watch the short videos, see Additional learning resources.
For support contact the IT Service Centre for any IT requests and issues.
Courtesy of Cisco Systems, Inc. Unauthorized use not permitted