The Scholarships Office within the Student Success Unit manages scholarships for domestic undergraduate and postgraduate students. The Office also has oversight for University Prizes and Awards.
Each year, the Office administers in excess of 500 different scholarships, prizes and awards.
- establishment and administration of the University’s centrally, group and sponsor funded academic, equity and sports scholarships;
- advertising external scholarships and managing relationships with these partners;
- statistical and compliance reporting to internal and external parties, including government agencies;
- establishment and administration of the University’s centrally, group and sponsor funded prizes and awards, including two annual award ceremonies;
- administration of Griffith Award for Academic Excellence; and
- liaison with sponsors.