Finance is committed to best practice financial management delivered with expertise and within agreed timeframes.
Finance supports the university to achieve excellence in research, teaching and learning by:
- Business planning
- Budgeting and resource management
- Financial and tax accounting
- Statistics, planning and business intelligence
- Investment and treasury management
- Shared business services including purchasing, travel, insurance and risk management, stores, mail and transport.
These functions support the objectives that underpin the University's strategic plan.
Mission Statement: Strategic and operational planning and financial business management through client-focussed teams.
NEW FINANCE PORTAL SITE COMING SOON!!!
- Cash Management Project
- Finance Service Catalogue
- Finance Strategy Map | Core Values
- FAQs | 2016 Budget Methodology
- Finance Organisational Charts
- FBT Entertainment & Hospitality Guide
- Financial Services Support
- Purchasing and Payment
- Office Administration