If the University is required to make payment for goods or services that have already been received or require prompt payment where no official Purchase Request exists, then staff should raise a Payment Request. Payment Requests are also the correct method to arrange approved payment of conference registrations, subscriptions, memberships and international delegates that have been pre-approved for a per diem rate.
Payment Requests should be raised by submitting a request by clicking here.
Other important information:
- Standard payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Invoices will only be paid if they are addressed to the University and are Tax Invoices.
- If multiple invoices are received from one company, a Payment Request is required for each invoice.
- After processing, payments are sent to the Vendor via EFT by Accounts Payable
- The Expenditure of University Funds Guidelines (PDF 48k) outlines the principles of operation, in appropriate expenditure and authorisation of expenditure.