A Financial Consultant provides support and advice in all areas of financial management to Heads of Elements and individual academic staff. More specifically they:
- Prepare, implement and review operating budgets
- Regularly monitor income and expenditure against these budgets
- Prepare and analyse management reports to assist academic budget managers to understand sound financial decisions.
- Assist Heads of Elements with the development of business plans for off-shore and on-shore projects
- Financial modelling
- Work with individual academics to manage their portfolio of projects e.g. research, teaching and community service related
This page may take a moment to load. Please be patient.
An internet session is required to access the list.
To search type your department code into the department search field.