The University Committees website contains information on the following:
- Council and the relationship of its committees;
- an overview of the Group boards and their related school committees, with links to the membership, constitution and agendas and minutes of each Group board;
- an a-z listing of the central committees of the university, including links to their membership, constitution and, where appropriate, agendas and minutes of past meetings;
- a current calendar of meeting dates for all central committees;
- information on the University Committee's Team Place;
- induction information for members of key university committees; and
- the Guide to Committee and Meeting Skills, an essential document for committee secretaries.
University Committees SharePoint
The University Committees SharePoint site creates an environment for members of various University committees to access and post information related to their particular committee. These items include agendas, minutes, discussion papers and responses to requests for information. SharePoint is used by committee members to maintain all resources (files, thoughts, schedules, etc.), related to a particular committee or sub-committee in a common place, where everyone can be assured that they can find and respond to the latest information.
For Committee SharePoint site inquiries, please email Academic Services at email@example.com.