Educational Designers provide advice on the design of learning resources including:
- Analysis of learner needs.
- Design of assessment strategies.
- Assistance with the formulation of learning outcomes.
- Design of communication and interaction strategies.
- Assistance with structuring and presenting content in an appropriate format and medium.
- Design of learning activities, tools and applications
- Coordination/Project Management of the development and testing of resources.
Educational Designers are instrumental in assisting academics in the effective integration of Information and Communication Technologies to produce engaging, student-centred learning experiences.