HDR Supervisor/Staff Resources
Ensuring a quality HDR candidacy is a responsibility shared by candidates, supervisors and the University. Heads of Elements and Deans (Research) are responsible for managing and supporting postgraduate research training within the university.
The Griffith Graduate Research School provides the following information and resources to assist HDR
supervisors regarding the accreditation process, administration and to fulfil their research training role:
- HDR graduate attributes
- HDR schedule of responsibilities
- HDR supervision workshop series
- Policies, guidelines and manuals
- Principles to promote excellence in HDR supervision
- Research data and statistics: Management Information Server (MIS)
- Supervisor roles and responsibilities (staff login required)
- Supervisor accreditation
- Termination of candidature information
Workshops for HDR Supervisors
The Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) hosts a series of workshops related to the supervision of HDR candidates.
Upcoming workshops for Supervisors: