Workshops and seminars
Griffith University provides or facilitates a comprehensive range of expertise, training and workshops for higher degree by research (HDR) candidates who are commencing, progressing through and completing their higher degree by research.
- HDR Induction Program (compulsory for all new HDR candidates)
- HDR and Supervisor Workshop Program (register here)
- EnglishHELP support for international HDR candidates
- Confirmation Research Seminars
HDR resources and support
The Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) provides a number of resources, policies, guidelines and manuals to assist HDR candidates throughout their research degree.
- HDR advocates
- Thesis editing
- HDR Candidate Representative Consultative Committee
- Facilities and support
- Library support
- eResearch support
- HDR Graduate Attributes
- Self-help resources - HDR Candidate Centre
- Policies, guidelines and manuals
- Resolving problems
- Australian government research training program policy
HDR Supervisor/Staff resources
Information and resources for HDR Supervisors regarding the accreditation process, administration, and training.