The University's travel policy outlines the conditions under which staff travel on University business. This policy ensures staff members travelling on official duty have appropriate levels of accommodation, travel and financial assistance.
Staff should note:
- Domestic travel is booked using e-Res online booking engine via the Staff portal > Parking, transport and travel > Travel > Book domestic travel (e-res) > Connect to e-Res.
- International travel is booked on the best fare of the day (i.e. the fare that represents best value for the travel).
- Economy class air travel is the normal means of travel for all staff members.
Please check the University's travel warnings.
The travel process flowchart (PDF 20k) outlines the Travel and Absence on Official University business policies and procedures.
Preferred Travel Suppliers
- Accommodation request (PDF 52k)
- Expenditure declaration (PDF 38k)
- Qantas Club application (PDF 55k)
- Travel diary (PDF 219k)
- Travel insurance claim (PDF 97k)
- Travel request (PDF 98k)
- Virgin Australia lounge - corporate membership form(PDF 78k)