This content is not included in published course profiles available to students.
Convenors are required to respond to the following questions about their course:
- Contains Internationalisation specific learning experiences
- Contains Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander content
- Contains blended learning strategies or resources that are used in the teaching of the course
- Involves a significant elements of work integrated learning or professional placement
- Consensus moderation practices
Complete the questions regarding the above curriculum initiatives. Where questions have not been completed users will be unable to save this section of the profile and exit the section. Where there are incomplete responses in 7.5 you will be unable to change the the status of the profile from 'draft' to 'submitted'.
From Semester 2, 2015 Course Convenors will be required to confirm that they have reviewed each section of the Curriculum Initiatives Tracking section by checking a tick box located next to each sub-section. Also, the responses previously entered into 7.5 Consensus Moderation practices will not be copied over from the last offering of the course.
Choose [Save] to save your changes.