This content is not included in published course profiles available to students. NB: this information will not be copied across to a subsequent teaching session.
Convenors are required to respond to the following questions about their course:
- Contains Internationalisation specific learning experiences
- Contains Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander content
- Contains blended learning strategies or resources that are used in the teaching of the course
- Involves a significant elements of work integrated learning or professional placement, and
- Uses appropriate and consistent consensus moderation practices.
Complete all questions regarding the above curriculum initiatives. Where questions have not been completed users will be unable to save this section of the profile and exit the section. NB: Respond to the questions in the order they are displayed.
Convenors are also asked to indicate that they have reviewed the responses in this section by selecting the relevant check box.
Choose [Save] to save your changes.