These workshops are open to all professional and academic staff. Reflect on your performance, career and development goals and explore a range of resources, tools and conversations that can help you gain clarity in your career planning.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Reflect on your performance and career progress;
- Discover performance and career development advice and approaches that others have found useful;
- Consider emerging trends and opportunities in the University and beyond that may guide your performance and development planning;
- Identify helpful and available learning and career development resources; and
- Apply this knowledge in the preparation of a performance and career development action plan.
All professional and academic staff who would like the time and space to reflect and plan on their performance and career in a general way.
Please note: Some Groups and Elements will also be providing information sessions to support end-of-year performance and career planning efforts which are specific to the requirements and expectations for their staff and workforce. Those Groups/Elements will provide further communications and advice to their staff about any local arrangements and processes.
|October, Tuesday 29||9.15 – 12.00||Nathan|
|November, Wednesday 6||9.15 – 12.00||Gold Coast|
|November, Thursday 7||9.15 – 12.00||Nathan|
|November, Thursday 21||9.15 – 12.00||Gold Coast|
|November, Wednesday 27||9.15 – 12.00||Nathan|
|December, Thursday 5||9.15 – 12.00||Nathan|
Enrol for Staff Career Development Workshops
Access to this short course is via self-enrolment using your My Staff page via the Staff Portal