Please ensure that you do not make any changes such as Assignment Submission or Marking in Learning@Griffith between 10 - 13 November 2018. All changes will be lost once the upgrade is finalised.
A temporary read-only copy of Learning@Griffith will be made available between 10 -13 November to provide you access to view your course content.
Please note that any changes you make during this time will be lost.
A number of tools and functions are unavailable in the temporary read-only copy:
Unavailable tools and functionality
- All Assessment points (e.g. Assignment, SafeAssign, Test, Turnitin)
- Blackboard Collaborate (Classic and Ultra)
- Blogs, Journals & Wikis
- Creation and upload of new content
- Mark Centre
The following tools are accessible and function as expected:
- Echo360 Lecture recordings
- PebblePad (Please do not mark anything during the 4 day outage duration)