- In Pebble+, open the asset you’d like to submit
- On the top-right, click on I want to…
- Click Share – a pop-up window will appear with various sharing options
- Click With the web
- A pop-up will appear with the title of the Asset at the top and a short list of possible permissions you can apply to the asset
- Select any relevant permissions you’d like to allow for your asset
- Click Share Asset
- The URL for your asset will be generated and appear at the bottom of the pop-up window.
A) You can copy the URL - OR
B) Click View in new tab to see the public view of the asset.
- If you then click on the ‘i’ icon beside the I want to… button and scroll down, you’ll see a section called Shares (#) – in place of the hashtag, will be the number of people the asset is currently shared with. Below that, there will be further information about when the asset was shared.
A) Clicking on the blue text will bring up the pop-up with the share settings and allow you to edit the
B) The bin icon allows you to remove the share and make your asset private again.