- In Pebble+, open the asset you’d like to submit
- On the top-right, click on I want to…
- Click Share – a pop-up window will appear with various sharing options
- Click For Assessment
- Click on the relevant workspace in the list to select it – ensure that a green tick appears next to Can I share? below the workspace title.
A) A red X means that you are unable to submit – this can be for various reasons, including: the workspace is not yet open for submissions, the due date has passed or you have already submitted to that workspace.
- Agree to the Terms of Usage by ticking the checkbox
- Click Share for assessment
- You will receive an email to your Griffith Student inbox confirming that your submission has been accepted
- If you go back to Pebble+ and click on the ‘i’ icon beside the I want to… button and scroll down, you’ll see a section called Shared for Assessment which will display the name of the workspace the asset has been shared to and when it was shared. If you’ve incorrectly submitted your asset, you can ask for it to be removed
A) If this option does not appear, it’s likely because the submission has already been marked. You will need to contact your Course Convenor to request removal