PebblePad is a Personal Learning Environment consisting of two main tools: Pebble+ and ATLAS. There is no special account setup required for Griffith Staff and Students in PebblePad - you'll be able to log in using Single Sign-On by following these instructions:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Refer to the Copyright Guide for Students before using any material that was not created by you.
Logging in to PebblePad
Do not create a Trial Account
There is no way to link your Griffith account with a Trial account.
Once a trial account expires, you will need to manually re-create all of the Assets and Resources created using the trial account.
- Go to https://v3.pebblepad.com.au/login/griffith/
- If you are a current Staff member or student, select I have an IT account at this organisation
- Click Login to PebblePad
- If you have not already logged into Griffith Single Sign-On, you will now be prompted to do so
- Once you've signed in, you'll be taken to your Pebble+ dashboard
- PebblePad Essentials
- Creating Assets in PebblePad
- Creating Resources in PebblePad
- Sharing and Collaboration
- Keeping my PebblePad Account after Graduation
- Email Notification Settings