In PebblePad, students have control over their submissions, including being able to submit to various ATLAS workspaces and being able to remove their own submissions. Students can remove their submissions before the due date has passed, or before the teaching team include feedback or marks. Or they may ask the Lead Tutors in the relevant workspace for assistance.
As a Lead Tutor you have the option to:
- Remove the assignment entirely - this will remove the selected submission(s) from the Workspace (this will not delete work from the students’ PebblePad account)
- Move to another Workspace (that you are also Lead Tutor in)
- Move to another assignment on the same Workspace.
How do you remove the submission?
1. Go to your ATLAS workspace and to the 'Submissions' tab
2. Tick the checkbox of the submission you want to remove and click on the 'Manage submissions' button
3. On the next screen, select ‘Remove from this assignment entirely’ and then click ‘Continue’
(NOTE: If you own another workspace or assignment that the student should have submitted to, you can move the submission. Just select a different option at this point.)
4. The next screen makes sure you really want to remove the submission – check the box and then click 'Continue'.
5. You will be taken back to the submission screen and this green banner confirms the submission has been removed:
NOTE: Remind students that if they remove an assessment submission from a workspace, they must resubmit in order for their work to be marked.
How can students remove their own submission?
- In PebblePad, they can go to their Asset store, click on the 'i' icon next to the relevant Asset
- Scroll down to the 'Share' information in the properties panel on the right
- Click on 'Ask for submission to be removed'.
NOTE: If you have provided a link to ATLAS for your students, they can also click on the Remove button next to their submission in the workspace.
If you or your students require assistance in removing a submission, contact the IT Service Centre via 3735 5555. or https://intranet.secure.griffith.edu.au/computing/it-service-centre-form