A Template can be used to create an asset. It is a resource which does not contain any personal information or content. This document will go through the process of creating a blank resource.
- Log into PebblePad (you can do this via a link in a Learning@Griffith course or by going to https://v3.pebblepad.com.au/login/griffith/
- From your PebblePad homepage, click on the 3 stacked lines in the top-left corner to open the menu
- Click Get creative
- Click Create a template
- Click the + ADD CONTENT button at the top of the page to add different types of content to your template
- Once all of the necessary content has been added, Click Save
- Select from the options in the drop-down menu to assign a category to your template (pick the option matches the content of the template as much as possible)
- Enter a title for the template
- Click Confirm
- Open the left-side menu
- Click Resource Store
- Your newly created template will appear in your Resources list
NOTE: This template will now appear in the search results when adding an Existing Resource to a workbook page.