A Pebble+ Resource Mashup link allows Instructors to add a link to a specific Pebble+ Resource to a content area in their Learning@Griffith course.
NOTE: The Auto-Submit function does not work if students go to the Pebble+ Resource via a Mashup link. Students will need to manually submit resources linked via Mashup for assessment.
To add a Pebble+ Resource Mashup link, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to your Learning@Griffith course and enter the content area to which you’d like to add your Mashup link
- Ensure Edit Mode is ON
- Click on Build Content
- Select Item
- Enter a name for the item (e.g. Assessment #1)
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click on the Mashups drop-down menu
A) If you’re unable to see the Mashups menu, click on the 2 downward facingchevrons on the far-right of the WYSIWYG editor to unhide it
- Select Pebble+ Resources (NOT for use with Auto-Submit)
- A separate window will open that displays your existing resources in Pebble+
- Click on the green Select Resource button
- You’ll see the Pebble+ Resources mashup link appear in the WYSIWYG editor
Change the title and subtitle – you can just backspace the existing text and replace it with the assessment title or any other instructions you’d like to add – (students will click on the green icon itself to access the resource)
- Click Submit