PebblePad is a Personal Learning Environment consisting of two main tools: Pebble+ and ATLAS. There is no special account setup required for Griffith Staff and Students in PebblePad - you'll be able to log in using Single Sign-On by following the instructions below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Refer to the Teaching Tools outside of Learning@Griffith page before using PebblePad to create any learning and teaching materials.
Logging in to PebblePad
Do not create a trial account. There is no way to link your Griffith account with a Trial account.
Once a trial account expires, you will need to manually re-create all of the Assets and Resources created using the trial account.
- Go to https://v3.pebblepad.com.au/login/griffith/
- If you are a current Staff member or student, select I have an IT account at this organisation
- Click Login to PebblePad
- If you have not already logged into Griffith Single Sign-On, you will now be prompted to do so
- Once you've signed in, you'll be taken to your Pebble+ dashboard
- PebblePad Essentials
- Creating links to Pebble+ & ATLAS in Learning@Griffith
- Adding a Pebble+ Resource (Mashup) link to a Content Area
- Creating Assets in PebblePad
- Creating Resources in PebblePad
- Sharing and Collaboration
- Creating a Workspace
- Duplicating a Workspace
- Adding a Resource to a Workspace
- Late Submissions & Extensions
- Marking submissions in ATLAS
- Moving or removing submissions
- Releasing Feedback and Marks in ATLAS
- Transferring Marks from ATLAS to the Mark Centre
- Archiving Workspaces in ATLAS
- Email Notification Settings
- Email students via ATLAS