- On your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch navigate to Settings - General - VPN
- Touch Add VPN Configuration...
- Select IPSec at the top of the screen and enter the connection details as per information below:
- Description: Griffith VPN
- Server: vlink01.griffith.edu.au
- Account: your Griffith Portal username (ie. s1234567)
- Password: your Griffith Portal password
- Group Name: griffith (*see note below)
- Secret: planetgu
- Once complete, touch Save
- To enable the connection, touch the VPN switch as per screenshot below
*NOTE: There are two options for the Group Name:
Group griffith is the default option.
Group griffith intranet will enable split-tunnelling behaviour where only traffic which is destined to the Griffith's network will be sent via the VPN tunnel and the rest via your network connection 3G or Wi-Fi.
This completes the process of setting up your device to access the Griffith VPN service.