You can access Griffith VPN on your iOS device. To access, you will need to download the App from the Apple App Store and connect when you want to use.
How to set up VPN
1. Open App Store and search for Cisco AnyConnect. Install this App.
Note: The Cisco AnyConnect client on iOS has become "legacy" and a new version is available.The new version looks and functions the same as the old, but it needs to be downloaded and installed as a new App
2. When the App has finished installing, click to open,
3. Once open, you will be prompted "Any Connect" would like to send you notifications.
4. Under AnyConnect, swipe AnyConnect VPN to turn on
5. Under Add VPN Connection
Description: This is optional.
Server Address: vpn.griffith.edu.au
Advanced: Leave as is
6. You will then receive a prompt: "AnyConnect" would like to Add VPN Configurations. Click ALLOW
7. You may be prompted for Touch ID or PIN Code for security purposes. The Griffith AnyConnect VPN is now set up.
Turn on VPN
1. To turn on / connect to Griffith VPN, open the app. You will see the Connection option is set to vpn.griffith.edu.au and the current status under details is Disconnected. To turn on, touch on the AnyConnect VPN.
2. You will be prompted to log into the griffith-default group using your Griffith credentials. Enter following details:
Group: This will default to griffith-default
Username: Enter your Griffith ID (sNumber)
Password: Enter your Portal password
You are now Connected to Griffith VPN
Turn off VPN
1. Open the App, under AnyConnect VPN, touch to turn off VPN.