Once you have got network connectivity, you need to access other resources you may want. In most cases you should be able to use internet and check your mail once you are connected, but to be able to get to some restricted resources you will need additional applications
- Library proxy - this will allow you to access library catalogues when you are not on campus.
- Virtual private network - will make your computer look like it is on Griffith University network so you can do anything you do when you are on campus.
- Network storage - gives you access to your files stored on Griffith's file servers (ie. G and H drives) via a web browser (ie. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- Remote AD (staff only) - maps your G and H drives on your computer while you are connected to the Griffith University wireless network or working from home via a VPN connection
- Mobile G drive (staff only) - maps your G drive on your mobile device while you are connected to the Griffith University wireless network, or via a VPN connection