Equity Champions take an active role in creating a more inclusive environment for both staff and students. In support of the University Equity Committee, the Equity Champions are working toward the following goals:
Equity champions are listed on the Griffith University Phonebook.For further information please contact Associate Director, HR Strategy and Projects.
- First Peoples staff recruitment and retention
- Women in leadership
- Creating an inclusive environment for students and staff
- are the conduit between the University (through the Equity Committee) and their individual element.
- play a pivotal role in relaying important messages and issues back to staff.
- keep equity on the agenda and give equity and diversity objectives a voice at the highest level of the element decision-making process.
- inform and excite others about equity, diversity and inclusion at Griffith.
Please contact your element Equity Champion to discuss any opportunities and issues surrounding equity and diversity.
Equity champions are listed on the Griffith University Phonebook.