Where transcripts are commercially available, the library will obtain these when purchasing new audio material. Unfortunately the library does not have a large selection of this type of material. Sometimes transcripts are provided on the web for material that has been broadcast, for example by the ABC. A link to the transcript on the web will be included in the catalogue record for this material.
To locate this sort of material in the library catalogue, follow these steps:
If using the web catalogue
- Select All Campuses or the campus of your choice
- Click on the Search for keywords button
- To obtain a complete list of material with transcripts, type: (transcript or transcripts) and (recording or cassette or kit)
- To obtain a subject specific list of material with a transcript, type: Transcript* and (recording or cassette* or kit*) and interviewing
- Note: substitute the word "interviewing" with the subject heading of your choice.